A Little French Tune.

tu m'inspires
tout le bon
le meilleur
meilleur que des bon bons l'amour
tu m'inspires tant d'amour...

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Swept away into a fairytale.






...and they lived happily ever after. How whimsical and interesting to have a wedding dress straight out of a fairytale! I absolutely love these photographs taken by Eugenio Recuenco. I think they capture a hauntingly darker--yet achingly beautiful-- side of the classic childhood stories we grew up with. Imagine walking down the aisle wrapped up in something as magical as that!

I am currently taking a Comparative Literature class for fairytales, and it is so fascinating to read the different versions from various cultures across the world! Oh, how it makes me wish I could have my own happy ending...

8 buttons:

Danica Pardini said...

breath. taken. ( swoon )

April said...

That sounds like an AMAZING class. :)

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness, these photos are AMAZING!!! I think I just died a little. Your class seems so interesting, I wish they had a class like that in my school

Unknown said...

Love! They're beautiful.

magnoliaamber said...

Hello dear, I love your posts.

I have not been commenting because, alas, I am too lazy to comment on any blogs!

But this yellow button I never forget:)

Miles Of Style said...

lovely pics!

just stumbled upon your blog and i have to say its LOVELY!

do drop by mine too when you have some time. perhaps we can follow each other :)

xo, Persis.
http://onestylemile.blogspot.com/

I'm Sydney. said...

These photos are remarkable! I've never seen anything like this but I REALLY like it! It's always such a pleasure reading your blog! I love hearing what you have to say!
Also, I really want my own Happily Ever After too... sigh...

Julia @ Boredom Abounds said...

Gorgeous photos! Have you seen the trailer for the new Red Riding Hood movie? These pics remind me a lot of that.

Post a Comment

Unbutton your thoughts.

 
Blogger design by Yummy Lolly