A Little French Tune.

tu m'inspires
tout le bon
le meilleur
meilleur que des bon bons l'amour
tu m'inspires tant d'amour...

Sunday, January 2, 2011

Please hear my prayer.




This morning my beloved dog Snow Pea was viciously attacked by a wild animal. Right now, he is in severely critical condition, and there is a chance that he may not make it through the end of the week. If he survives, there is a possibility that he will be paralyzed for life in his face and neck. Please help me pray for him and give him the strength to fight through this. He means so much to me, and I love him so.

5 buttons:

Isadora Filković said...

I am so sorry you're going through such a hard time at the moment.

My thoughts are with you and I will pray both for your heart to be in peace and for Snow Pea to get well soon and hopefully fully recovered as well.

My best wishes for you two :)

Julia said...

My heart is with. He looks like such a sweet thing.

Shannon of HAPPINESS IS said...

OMG!!! I know exactly how you feel. My now deceased kitty was attached by a coyote. Poor little thing. I'll be sending him healing vibes. xo

Shannon of HAPPINESS IS said...

Attacked, not attached ;) xo

shopgirl said...

I'm really sorry to hear about Snowpea. It's just horrible when things like this happen. Praying for you both.

xo

Post a Comment

Unbutton your thoughts.

 
Blogger design by Yummy Lolly