A Little French Tune.

tu m'inspires
tout le bon
le meilleur
meilleur que des bon bons l'amour
tu m'inspires tant d'amour...

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

San Francisco, Open Your Golden Gates!


Ah, the lovely San Francisco! I absolutely adore this city; it's got such character, wouldn't you say? I love the hilly landscapes, and the fabulous shopping districts. And although I've lived in northern California for ten years now, there still worlds of discovery that awaits across the Golden Gates. Lately, I have been yearning to check out the thrift stores in San Francisco-- I keep hearing such wonderful discoveries from fellow bloggers! Hopefully I will get to go soon. :)

What's your favorite city? Why do you love it?

2 buttons:

alabee said...

I'm going tomorrow to San Fran and am just giddy with excitement! You are absolutely right- it has so much character. I just love it as a city.

Anonymous said...

New York City

Post a Comment

Unbutton your thoughts.

 
Blogger design by Yummy Lolly