A Little French Tune.

tu m'inspires
tout le bon
le meilleur
meilleur que des bon bons l'amour
tu m'inspires tant d'amour...

Friday, February 18, 2011

Rain, Rain, Don't Go Away

"well, it's raining
and it's pouring
and my old man
well, he is snoring...

rain, rain, don't go away
the sun can come back
another day
rain, rain,
please stay...
            "
Priscilla Ahn - Rainy Day



I must admit my regret for-- once again-- another prolonged absence from the blogging world. School has been very busy as of late, and I have hardly had the chance to touch my computer! However, I look forward on catching up on reading all of your wonderful posts and comments!
---
In terms of pictures and beauty, I am constantly inspired by sunlight. However, with the constant downpour around here, maybe it's time I become inspired by the rain. These pictures, for instance, have such a melancholy beauty to them; it certainly is something to be admired. Maybe I'll try a hand at some "rainy day" photography this weekend; I'll be sure to share if I do!

8 buttons:

Jenn said...

I adore Priscilla Ahn. And it is currently raining where I am also. I love being inside for this weather. Those pictures captures all the beauty of a rainy day.

♥ CheChe said...

hey hey hey!!!glad your back. I love the inspiration of the rain as well. Turning something that can really lower the moral into ART is a great manipulation of your own inbred perspective. I adore the photos. ♥

magnoliaamber said...

Hello I have been absent recently, too. But it's OK, just keep writing whenever you have time!

April said...

I think everyone's taking a bit of a break from blogging. Not sure why!

Danica Pardini said...

I'm doing wonderful! Although I'm sick. :/ How are have you been?

I'm Sydney. said...

Oh my, I do love rain!! So inspiring and allowing of free-thinking!

Anh Ngo said...

Aww, thanks for the warm welcome, everyone! It's been hard to keep up what with midterm exams and finals coming up!

Pearl said...

Lovely pics..


Pearl

Post a Comment

Unbutton your thoughts.

 
Blogger design by Yummy Lolly